Reviews of Chef Mike's Charcoal Grill
A BIG Thank You to everyone who come's in and not only enjoys our great food & service, but who take the time to let other's know how GREAT the food, atmosphere & drinks are at Chef Mike's Charcoal Grill .... Thank You!
- Milton Thompson
- “ Consistent and nice variety ...quality in its hybrid genera (fine dining in a pub like environment)”.
- Eric Merriweather
- “I've always enjoyed the service especially from Cathy. My wife Kathi and I always have great
- conversation with her and all the various wait staff. The food is great and so is the atmosphere”. Thanks.
- Thomas Williams
- “Every time we dine at Mike's we have a good experience. The food has been wonderful at each visit, and
- the wait staff is always so friendly and attentive. Something that we really appreciate is that along with the
- pleasant, comfortable ambiance of the restaurant we can actually talk to each other without raising our
- voices to be heard! We also like to dine at Bravo's, Olvie Garden and Outback, but those places are so
- noisy. If you keep the noise down we will keep coming back to enjoy the good food and appreciate being
- avle to talk to each other!”
“The veal was wonderful.”
- Doris Sweetin
- “The specials were incredible!! The wings are baked, not fried. Moist and delicious!!! The egg rolls -
- Wonderful Place to Eat
DINER REVIEW • AUG 19, 2013
I just dined at Chef Mike's for the 2nd time and it is my new favorite place. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food is wonderful. I love it when it has a great charcoal taste. So far my favorite is the Duck Breast which melts in your mouth. Anything with shrimp is great because it is grilled, whether it is the Shrimp Cocktail or served with pasta. You can't go wrong giving this place a try!
- Great Sunday Lunch
DINER REVIEW • JUL 23, 2013 FAVORITE!!
We took 2 first time guests with us who thoroughly enjoyed lunch. We all recommend the Mandarin salad. Burgers are special at Chef Mike's!
+1 more review from Russ Dodge
June 22, 2012 • Jun 22, 2012
Chef Mike's is worth the drive around I-465 to their northwest side location at W. 71st & I-465. They have great lunches and dinners with a true charcoal grilled taste. We attended the Flat 12 Beer dinner recently and thoroughly enjoyed the gourmet specialties that Chef Mike prepared for this dinner (each course was paired with one of the Flat 12 beers).
- Best Burgers and Craft Beer Selections on NW side
DINER REVIEW • MAR 15, 2013LIKES IT
I work just up the street from Chef Mike's and frankly can't afford to go there every day but man I would. His use of the GIANT Charcoal Grill he has in the back makes EVERYTHING taste wonderful. I highly recommend any of the Burgers (8oz of course) on his home made buns. The Devil Burger is by far my favorite but I've had great chicken sandwiches there as well. You also can't get out of there without trying some of his chili it is delicious. If you are a fan of craft or locally brewed beer he also keeps a nice selection from SunKing, Triton, Upland, Flat 12, etc. The prices may seem a bit shocking for lunch but it is SO worth it. Enjoy. -Jon
- Christina Fletcher- Facebook Fan We had brunch at Chef Mike's last Sunday and it was FABULOUS! If you haven't tried it, it's a must!! Waffles, Omelettes made to order, Fruit, Roast Beef, Ham & Eggs, Pork Chops, New Potatoes, Biscuits & Gravy, Lox & Cream Cheese, Cakes, etc YUM-O!!!!
- L.D. Wilson- Great Catering Service!!
- INDYSTAR.COM Review http://www.indystar.com/article/20110217/LIVING07/102170309